- Foreign students may submit their applications at any time throughout the year, but they must register for the next immediate semester.Please contact the DRIC office for advice.
- In addition to requirement for Thai students, international students should provide the English translation of all documents.
- Applying online at http://www.hu.ac.th/admissiononline/default.asp
- In person, the University provides student one stop service (SOS) at 2 nd floor,U-PLAZA building admission process will take few minutes.
A copy of college or university transcript. (English tranlation copy)
- A copy of high School Certificate or equivalent.(Englsih translation copy)
A copy of identity card or passport.
Two copies of 1 inch photographs.
A copy of TOEFL or IELTS certificate( if any)
A copy of honour or award certificates (if any)
Certificate of proficiency in language or computer (if any)
- If no TOEFL , IELTS or equivalent test score is provided.Applicants must later take the University English placement test in early June. Remedial class in English may be required for some students.
- No written entrance examination is required, however, the applicant must be available for short interview .
- Upon being admitted , the applicant must confirm the acceptance and pay some entrance fee.