- An applicant must graduate from grade 12 or equivalent from institutions as recognized by the Ministry of Education.
- An applicant must not suffer from any serious illness or diabilities which may impair his/her study.
- An applicant should have no record of serious misconduct.
- An applicant should be proficient in English as determined by credentials and/or examinations.
**There is no quota system for students , students are admitted on first come first serve basis.
- A copy of college or university transcript
- A copy of high school certificate or dipoma
- A copy of Identity card or passport
- Two copies of 1 inch photographs
- A copy of TOEFL or IELTS certificate( if any)
- A copy of honour or award certificates (if any)
- Certificate of proficiency in language or computer (if any)