We are delighted that you are considering Didyasarin International College as your undergraduate destination. We advise you to apply as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
1. An applicant must graduate from grade 12 or equivalent from institutions as recognized by the Ministry of Education.
2. An applicant must not suffer from any serious illness or diabilities which may impair his/her study.
3. An applicant should have no record of serious misconduct.
4. An applicant should be proficient in English as determined by credentials and/or examinations.
**There is no quota system for students , students are admitted on first come first serve basis.
1. A copy of college or university transcript
2. A copy of high school certificate or dipoma
3.A copy of Identity card or passport
4. Two copies of 1 inch photographs
5. A copy of TOEFL or IELTS certificate( if any)
6. A copy of honour or award certificates (if any)
7. Certificate of proficiency in language or computer (if any)
1. If no TOEFL , IELTS or equivalent test score is provided.Applicants must later take the University English placement test in early June. Remedial class in English may be required for some students.
2. No written entrance examination is required, however, the applicant must be available for short interview .
3. Upon being admitted , the applicant must confirm the acceptance and pay some entrance fee.
INTERESTED IN STUDYING AT DIDYASARIN INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE?